Sunday, August 21, 2011

Boobs, Buddhas and Other Natural Healing Stones

Whether you choose to acknowledge this in any formal way, you are on a spiritual path. Evolving whether you like it or not. From the atheist, agnostic, silent monk, stripper, materialistic A-type to the duplicitous KSRL…we’re in this together.

So what are we doing? And why? From one moment to the next, what are we aware of?

Most days I’m aware that I, Kimmy Sue, have work to do, bills to pay, teenagers to keep track of and a wonderful husband to love up on when time and energy permits. And my recent non-surgical boob reduction apparently doesn’t deter his wandering hands. My boobs could be shaped like cucumbers and he would still consider it a privilege to grope. I am, after all, the girl he mainly likes. Ladies, this is as good as it gets.

Other days I’m aware that I, Ruby Lou, must catch an inward breath, kick attachment out the door and grab the emptiness of everything by the balls. (Talk about your body parts that don’t fare well as time goes by! But who cares? They’re just balls.)

And I don’t have a clue where this is going. This might be the point. Maybe it’s already gone. I do know that at any given moment I have two paths to choose from. Neither is right and neither is wrong. But something will be different, depending on which way I go.

Don’t worry. I’m confused too. Today I seem to be standing still, lingering and shifting. Kimmy Sue wants to be lazy, which often resembles waking up in quicksand and not really giving a shit. Ruby Lou got tired of waiting and climbed a tree instead. I hate it when she does that! It’s like being in a dark room with eyes that refuse to adjust. But I can hear her laughter.

Whatever.

KS: Whew, pulled that off.
RL: Barely!

Today’s boobs are donated by Beth Ann, owner/designer - Natural Healing Stones. She created my favorite necklace ever - a beautiful black jade Buddha that feels good around my neck and looks great with cleavage. Be sure to check out her website, and watch the video below for some very special words of wisdom!

..






1 comment:

  1. Dang, The video seems to be gone :/ I sure do love you gals!

    ReplyDelete