Monday, August 29, 2011

Poopy Shoes and Dingleberries

It goes without saying that if you step in shit, you need to stop what you're doing and clean your shoes.  Otherwise, you're going to track it everywhere you go.  Not to mention the fact that anyone who crosses your path will find the same shit on their shoes and track it everywhere they go. 

This is how shit spreads. 

This is one of those days when I probably don't make any sense at all, but it is a beautiful day and my shoes are clean.  I was simply reflecting on days when I find poopy on my shoes. 

I don't always know where it came from.

Moral of the story:

KS:  Shit happens!
RL:  Wipe your ass and move on...and do it right or the dingleberries will get you!







1 comment:

  1. Poopy shoes???? It's Piglet's fault!
    xo SG

    ReplyDelete